Monsters, INC 2

When I googled Monsters Inc 2, all that came up were links about Monsters University. I haven't heard anything about any additional Monsters Inc movies.

Monsters Inc came out in 2001 and made over $500 million worldwide, Monsters University, which was a prequel but essentially Monsters Inc 2, was released in 2013 and made over $700 million worldwide. Both are great movies that had very good critical response. There probably will be a 3rd installment, but I haven't heard when. It takes roughly 4 years to make an animated film and I don't think they have started since the last was in 2013 and there are no published reports of another movie. Yet. I hope they make another. As long as they have a good story it will a hit

i hope they dont make another sequel! pixar is becoming a sequel machine! next we will see "remi in NY" or somthing haha! they need to stop churning out sequels and continue making fab origional movies!

Sequel or original doesn't matter. A good story is all that matters. Toy Story 2 and 3 were great and smash hits because Pixar wrote good stories. As long as they do the same with MI it will be great. In fact. I think fans WANT sequels, if they are good. I love the MI characters and would like to see more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter