Monsters Inc. Baby Shower Favor - Help!

disneyfan328

Mouseketeer
I need some assistance from the wonderful DISigners here. My daughter is having a little boy and has decided on a Monsters Inc. Theme. We were able to get invitations however she has a specific favor in mind and I need help with a Design! I have a photo of her shower invite that has the Monsters Inc guys on it (but they are the baby versions of them). She wants to do a favor that will match the background of the invite (or at least something similar). She wants the monsters inc (baby version) guys to be on it and also a woman with Brown hair with a pregnant belly. The woman's belly will end up being cut out so that a lip balm can be placed in it.

The wording would be as follows:

Thank you for helping us prepare for our "Little Monster"! You made Chelsie's shower The BALM!!

Maybe add some baby blocks or bottle or binky or something else to make it look cute? Help!!

upload_2019-1-31_16-57-14.pngupload_2019-1-31_17-12-9.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter