Monsters Inc. - Best wishes from the "old" DVC

horizons fan you definatly have a point there. that probably did have alot to do with it a whole lot ive been going alone since i was 19 though. i make good money i dont mind spending it. i got the 3rd trip this year comming up in august i dont mind paying. But since ive been going e-night is now 12 bucks from 8 when i started doing it? all those little things add up in my mind of more and more ways to get my dough and it drives me mad.

i can do a k turn in the holland tunnel at 5:00 if i have to im from jersey. saw swordfish last night it killed shrek:) and atlantis:)~

Only if you are a Travolta fan. I have this Vinnie B. image of him in my head (also, the photo from Battlefield Earth) so kind of hard to picture other roles.

BA BA BAA, BA BA BARINO.....................;) ;) ;) ;)

P.S. I saw "swordfish" last night. Give it an 8 out of 10.

If Halley Berry weren't in it, I'd give it a 6...............:)

with the haircut he looks like vic vega form P.F. but the character was more like when his body was inhabited by nicolas cages character in face off it was like a cross between face/off, hackers, speed and the lastboyscout cause of halle barry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter