Monsters, Inc., opening??

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
Hello everybody!

Does anybody know the projected opening date for Monsters Inc.??? Has anybody heard of any soft opening projected? We will be there 1/20 for the weekend, and I'm crossing my fingers!!!

PattiPB said:
Hello everybody!

Does anybody know the projected opening date for Monsters Inc.??? Has anybody heard of any soft opening projected? We will be there 1/20 for the weekend, and I'm crossing my fingers!!!

They are in the Preview stages right now. We were there on Friday 12/23 and rode it at that time I think it has been 'opened' for several days. We didn't experience any problems with the ride either. It was OK - not great. I think more for the younger kids - not as young as the Pooh ride though.

Yippee! Thanks for the quick response.

Monster's Inc is in soft opening right now. Be there at the right time and place and you may get to ride. The real opening is suppose to happen in january sometime.

I posted this on another thread about Monsters Inc. The official opening is January 23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter