Monthly onesie

tcherjen

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I am hoping someone can help me out. We are all Disney lovers in our family! Daughter was a CP and her husband proposed at EPCOT. They are expecting their first child in a few months. I am super excited to be a grandma to my first grandchild. :) She is having a boy.
I want to see if anyone can do the Mickey mouse ears for a boy so I can create 12 onesie for her.
She has some adorable milestone blocks that are Disney themed so I thought grandson could wear the a monthly onesie in each picture. Thanks for any help!!

I did a couple of different designs. If you are interested in any, just let me know. I would need the name of the baby, and the corresponding months and year.

Deleted attachment

Last edited:
Those are super cute! I love the ones second set! His name will be Greyson- due 6/8/2018. Is there any way to put the wording for the months in red? I will be using white onesies. Again thank you, just what I was imagining. I hope you have a Happy New Year. :)

Those are super cute! I love the ones second set! His name will be Greyson- due 6/8/2018. Is there any way to put the wording for the months in red? I will be using white onesies. Again thank you, just what I was imagining. I hope you have a Happy New Year. :)

Do you want red glow, like the blue glow, or actual red letters? I can do a mock up of both and show you, if you are unsure. I would go with the red glow, I think, but I will try it.

What ever you think. I love the lettering in gold on the hat. It will remind her of her CP ears she got. :) I really appreciate you making it for me. Thank you so much.

I did both, so you can see, side by side. Ignore the triangles, they are my marks I need while I'm working, and will be erased on your copies.

IMG_5155.JPG

Last edited:

I will do the red, since that is what you want. I'll work on it over the next few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter