Hi everyone!!! June is only a couple of days away! I’d like to ask if anyone staying at a Disney Resort during the month could please snap a picture of the Resort Recreation Calendar for me!! I’d truly appreciate it!! Thank you all in advance for your help! :grouphug:

Thanks so much for posting this.

I wonder if POR activities are similar to POFQ. We arrive there on 6/29.
Hi there! Upon looking at May’s Recreation Calendars (Page 1 has the full list) Movies are different, but it appears activities are the same, just different days. See calendars below. Hope that helps.

PO Riverside

PO FQ

Thank you so much! That would be great! Hope you have a great trip!! The Rangers are playing amazing right now… hope they can keep it together!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
I see you have it up already! Thank you! Go Rangers! Do you think my family will get mad if i insist on going back to the room to watch them while we're there?

I see you have it up already! Thank you! Go Rangers! Do you think my family will get mad if i insist on going back to the room to watch them while we're there?
Hi! Yes I found it earlier today!!! Thank you, though!!! 😊 And I see no issue with going back to the room early to watch!!! If anything, just throw one of these out and you’ll be fine!!

1654109817527.gif

Have a great trip and Let’s Go Rangers!! 🏒

Riverside & French Quarter do not seem to have updated their notice boards from the May content as yet, so that's still the May info.

Andre
Thanks. Looks like that for FQ’s, but I found the correct one and replaced it. However, the Riverside Calendar that I posted today says June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter