Moonlight hate rant..

Same for adding people to your reservation. My friend decided to add an adult kid last minute, but the rule is you had to modify a week or so before registering. Not sure of the exact timeframe, but it’s about a week before the registration opens. She couldn’t get a ticket for 4 only three original 3 people registered

Same for adding people to your reservation. My friend decided to add an adult kid last minute, but the rule is you had to modify a week or so before registering. Not sure of the exact timeframe, but it’s about a week before the registration opens. She couldn’t get a ticket for 4 only three original 3 people registered

It is 48 hours prior to add but my understanding was that one could get 4, even if they didn’t have 4 on the reservation.

I thought it only mattered for who was on the reservation if one needed more than 4, like in a 2 bedroom.

It would be pretty ridiculous to make it names-on-deeds only, given that a child under 18 cannot be on the deed anyway. It would then become "couples without kids and some adults and singles" Magic, which would be terribly off-brand for Disney.

It is 48 hours prior to add but my understanding was that one could get 4, even if they didn’t have 4 on the reservation.

I thought it only mattered for who was on the reservation if one needed more than 4, like in a 2 bedroom.

yes, when my friend registered she was limited to only 3 because her room reservation had only 3 people listed. She had added her other family member the day before (or so). She even called MS and they couldn’t help her. So her other person didn’t go.

yes, when my friend registered she was limited to only 3 because her room reservation had only 3 people listed. She had added her other family member the day before (or so). She even called MS and they couldn’t help her. So her other person didn’t go.

I am surprised because even people without a reservation are allowed 4. That is too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!