Moonlight Magic at HS queue

Domique

Earning My Ears
Good Morning! I have a registration question for Moonlight Madness.
I recieved my email... I clicked the "reserve your spot" it then directed me to a countdown to when registration will open.
Do I just wait for the countdown and it will automatically redirect me to the queue?
Any info would help I want to do what I can to get a spot because I understand that this one fills up fast! Thanks!!

I just got tix for our family of 6. After reading stories on here, it almost felt too easy!!

Done. I was worried about the queue. Did not expect it so I only clicked to register right at 9 A.M. when I should have clicked a few minutes earlier

I found it odd that I could just type in how many tickets I wanted? I have 6 in our family and on our resort reservation, so that's all I asked for …. but seems like it would have been easy to just type in a larger number?

I found it odd that I could just type in how many tickets I wanted? I have 6 in our family and on our resort reservation, so that's all I asked for …. but seems like it would have been easy to just type in a larger number?
It would have rejected a number larger than the number on your room reservation.

I just got tix for our family of 6. After reading stories on here, it almost felt too easy!!

I believe you were fine because you already had a room reservation of 6 guests by Feb 12.

It would be difficult if they were just added yesterday.

I didn't receive an email with the link despite having a reservation from the 11 month mark. Why would that be? When I was finally able to locate the page for the event in the DVC website (that was moving at snails pace) and was able to get in the queue from there. When I got in line at 9:07, there were 3000 people ahead of me. I'm down to 1400 now, but I'm not feeling very positive about this and I'm, frankly, pretty angry about it.

I'll add that I was on the phone with member services right at 9am too and basically they couldn't help much. This is the only time we've ever been able to try and participate in something like this so it's not like I'm knowledgeable about how this works.

That was so easy this morning! I started as #224! I couldn’t believe it! It let me register 3 people even though there are 2 on the hotel reservation. My niece is in the college program and I thought she would like to come too.
32 days till we leave - I’m so excited! I’m still like the kid in the commercial - and I’m far from being a kid

That was so easy this morning! I started as #224! I couldn’t believe it! It let me register 3 people even though there are 2 on the hotel reservation. My niece is in the college program and I thought she would like to come too.
32 days till we leave - I’m so excited! I’m still like the kid in the commercial - and I’m far from being a kid

I was 2657 and it was really easy for me, too. I had to stop teaching for a minute...but it worked just fine.

I didn't receive an email with the link despite having a reservation from the 11 month mark. Why would that be? When I was finally able to locate the page for the event in the DVC website (that was moving at snails pace) and was able to get in the queue from there. When I got in line at 9:07, there were 3000 people ahead of me. I'm down to 1400 now, but I'm not feeling very positive about this and I'm, frankly, pretty angry about it.

I'll add that I was on the phone with member services right at 9am too and basically they couldn't help much. This is the only time we've ever been able to try and participate in something like this so it's not like I'm knowledgeable about how this works.

Ugh, that sucks, let us know if you get in!
Sending pixie dust!!!

Ugh, that sucks, let us know if you get in!
Sending pixie dust!!!
I'm 35 in line right now and it's paused. I'm not feeling good about this. This is a really bad system if only some people get the emails. I'm pretty upset.

I know lots of people like the que, but I am super frustrated. When I first logged in right at 9:00, I was number 2228. I waited and watched the countdown. It said it was my turn, but it never redirected me to the site where you sign up. Finally after 10 min. I hit refresh, it put me back in line at number 808. In the meantime, I logged in on another computer. I was number 808 on that computer and it counted down to 603. the line is now paused. Ugggghhh.. I have now been dealing with this for 45 min. rather than working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter