Moonlight Magic at HS queue

Just wanted to share my experience. Was on 10 min early. Kept refreshing page at 8:59. Didn’t get the RSVP online message until 9:01. Was like 2380 in line. Was in queue about half hour. Got registered around 9:30. I fell like if you were in the queue by 9:05 you got it.
I used the email link and it gave me a code so refreshing was unnecessary. I was 117 when the queue opened and then I was in and registered AMD done within 5 minutes.

I used the email link and it gave me a code so refreshing was unnecessary. I was 117 when the queue opened and then I was in and registered AMD done within 5 minutes.
Wow. If I ever do another I will use the email rather than their page. It’s clearly faster

I read somewhere that if you had the registration window open at 9 AM you were randomly assigned a number in the queue when it opened at 9. I was 2000 something - I liked that how it updated the number as people registered. The process is much improved from when I last tried in the fall.

I got in MM as well at HS! At 8:58am I was on the email, and kept hitting refresh until 8:59, and then a countdown started- 8:59.06, 8:59.07, etc. I hit refresh until 8:59:50, and it showed up right away! NO queue, NO number, nothing!!! I was shocked!!! I then entered info, and was done by 9:03!!!

MUCH better than last year! This is much better than last year! Kuddos to Disney IT! At least the registration of MM....

I got in MM as well at HS! At 8:58am I was on the email, and kept hitting refresh until 8:59, and then a countdown started- 8:59.06, 8:59.07, etc. I hit refresh until 8:59:50, and it showed up right away! NO queue, NO number, nothing!!! I was shocked!!! I then entered info, and was done by 9:03!!!

MUCH better than last year! This is much better than last year! Kuddos to Disney IT! At least the registration of MM....

I would agree to that kudos, except that I never get their emails, despite asking multiple times, so due to their IT incompetence, I was bumped to 2000+ because I did not get an email, even though I had my reservation for 5 and a half months now. I still got in, but no thanks to Disney IT.

I would agree to that kudos, except that I never get their emails, despite asking multiple times, so due to their IT incompetence, I was bumped to 2000+ because I did not get an email, even though I had my reservation for 5 and a half months now. I still got in, but no thanks to Disney IT.

Weird! Question-do you get regular emails from DVC? Sales/incentives/etc? If not, it could be they have the wrong email address. I always get emails from DVC be it sales/MM, etc. That would be your trigger point-getting emails from DVC.. Just a thought..

Weird! Question-do you get regular emails from DVC? Sales/incentives/etc? If not, it could be they have the wrong email address. I always get emails from DVC be it sales/MM, etc. That would be your trigger point-getting emails from DVC.. Just a thought..

I don't get any sales, event, or incentive emails for DVC or AP. My email address is correct as I receive emails for reservations and such. I've asked to have it looked into and they said they would but never fixed anything.

I don't get any sales, event, or incentive emails for DVC or AP. My email address is correct as I receive emails for reservations and such. I've asked to have it looked into and they said they would but never fixed anything.

Same here. I get "business" related emails just fine, but nothing considered marketing. I guess MM invites fall into that category.

Same here. I get "business" related emails just fine, but nothing considered marketing. I guess MM invites fall into that category.

Sounds like you need to speak to the "higher ups" in the DVC Chain... It sounds like the business emails and marketing emails are not on the same
page- ie email... Tell them you have missed out on MM emails/etc. I know I would if that was me!

I was in the queue before 9, and still have 1867 ahead of me with 50% of the registrations gone. Fairly frustrating so far, since last time was very easy :/

I was in the queue before 9, and still have 1867 ahead of me with 50% of the registrations gone. Fairly frustrating so far, since last time was very easy :/
I guess that was your random placement in queue (everyone on the page before 9 is random and everyone else after 9 goes behind all those on before 9 in order of entrance). I got lucky and was placed randomly fairly high but took about 2-3 min before I could enter. I'm not sure how many places they left open for those not staying onsite but hopefully you get in.

I guess that was your random placement in queue (everyone on the page before 9 is random and everyone else after 9 goes behind all those on before 9 in order of entrance). I got lucky and was placed randomly at 33.

Yeah, and I guess that makes sense - it's just a lot less fun if you're way down in the line! I haven't ridden any of the new Toy Story rides yet, so was hoping to have a nice chance - but I can't complain too much, since we did get into the MK one :)

Tried today, no success.

Update went from 50% to line paused to nothing.

We went to the queue up page at 8:45am. Our random assignment was in the 1400s and we did not get in. It said sold out after only 225 people were served. I wonder how many reservations were available to go from 70% available to sold out in just 225 families?

I have tried for years to get this fixed. Been a DVC member for 11 years now and still I do not get email. (My passholder or DVC) So as usual, I did not get into the event

I have tried for years to get this fixed. Been a DVC member for 11 years now and still I do not get email. (My passholder or DVC) So as usual, I did not get into the event
Same I get no mail or emails from DVC or Disney. I’ve gone through talked to IT and MS. Apparently I have all the right boxes checked so they don’t understand why I don’t.

We went to the queue up page at 8:45am. Our random assignment was in the 1400s and we did not get in. It said sold out after only 225 people were served. I wonder how many reservations were available to go from 70% available to sold out in just 225 families?

They really should have added a 3rd day if the capacity was ghat low.

How many tickets and for which day were you trying for?

We are new to DVC and this was our first time trying to get HS MM for the 27th. I entered the que at 568 and ended up being 328 when it closed on Feb. 21st. I was somewhat hopeful that we would make it in after reading about others being in the 1000s on the first day it was available and getting tickets. Hopefully we will get it next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter