Moonlight Magic - Disneyland on 11/15

Drewmama

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how parking at the event works? Do you just show the confirmation to the parking attendant? There are 6 in our party and we need to take 2 cars. Will both cars get complimentary parking?

You will probably receive an email a few days prior to the event with additional information.

From my event confirmation:
  • Parking: Complimentary parking will be available after 6:30 p.m. at any Theme Park parking location. Detailed directions to all locations will be provided in the pre-arrival information email you will receive prior to the event.
So keep watching for additional info ...

From my event confirmation:
  • Parking: Complimentary parking will be available after 6:30 p.m. at any Theme Park parking location. Detailed directions to all locations will be provided in the pre-arrival information email you will receive prior to the event.
So keep watching for additional info ...

I guess I should have waited a few more days before listing my original question.

Just received the email and it says..
1DA9EA981662188EA84A40A7794F38DF.gif
Transportation & Parking: Members and Special Guests attending this event can enjoy complimentary Disneyland theme park parking on the event date beginning at 6:30 PM. Location to be determined. Members must show their Disney Vacation Club Membership Card at the auto plaza to receive complimentary parking.

My next question is, can I give my non DVC member guests who are driving separately an electronic version of my DVC card so they get complimentary parking?

Has anyone called Member Services to cancel part of their reservation for Disneyland's Moonlight Magic Party? if so, how did it go? Did you get a new email confirmation for the revised reservation? We had reserved 4 tickets and two of our guests now can not go. I'm a little fearful that if I call to have them cancel part of the reservation, they might cancel all.
Thanks in advance

Has anyone called Member Services to cancel part of their reservation for Disneyland's Moonlight Magic Party? if so, how did it go? Did you get a new email confirmation for the revised reservation? We had reserved 4 tickets and two of our guests now can not go. I'm a little fearful that if I call to have them cancel part of the reservation, they might cancel all.
Thanks in advance

I thought you could modify your reservation by clicking on a link that was included in the original registration confirmation? My email said November 12th is the last day to modify.

I thought you could modify your reservation by clicking on a link that was included in the original registration confirmation? My email said November 12th is the last day to modify.
Thank you so much! I did not even notice the link in the email. I was able to modify my reservation to 2.

I guess I should have waited a few more days before listing my original question.

Just received the email and it says..
1DA9EA981662188EA84A40A7794F38DF.gif
Transportation & Parking: Members and Special Guests attending this event can enjoy complimentary Disneyland theme park parking on the event date beginning at 6:30 PM. Location to be determined. Members must show their Disney Vacation Club Membership Card at the auto plaza to receive complimentary parking.

My next question is, can I give my non DVC member guests who are driving separately an electronic version of my DVC card so they get complimentary parking?

Regarding parking for the event tonight the email says, Location to be determined, does anyone know if they have determined the location for parking tonight. I have not received any additional emails since the one last week

Regarding parking for the event tonight the email says, Location to be determined, does anyone know if they have determined the location for parking tonight. I have not received any additional emails since the one last week

No additional information here either.

I think I'm going to go early and just pay for parking to beat traffic.

Same. I don't want to be caught up in the 30 min crush between free parking and entering the park.

Last night was so much fun! Lines were super short, except for the refreshments lines. Loved how the photopass pictures were complimentary. We even got free parking even though we arrived an hour earlier (5:30p).

Last night was so much fun! Lines were super short, except for the refreshments lines. Loved how the photopass pictures were complimentary. We even got free parking even though we arrived an hour earlier (5:30p).

I missed that photopass was free last night?!?!?

I also arrived early (before 5:00) and played dumb with the parking attendant and asked about free parking for the event. He asked to see my DVC card, and let me in free. One of my party parked in the DTD lot, and when they left about 12:30 no one was manning the gates, so they ended up with free parking.

I read some bad reviews about the DCA event, but the DL one was awesome. Our check-in went fine – I had lined up about 6:00 as was the 2nd or 3rd party in at 7:00 (there was quite the crowd built up by 7:00).

Space Mt was literally a walk-on for us at 11:00. Special showing of Fantasmic – I’ve never watched it with that low of crowd. I think the longest lines were for churros (we finally got one about 12:30)!!!

I missed that photopass was free last night?!?!?

It said they were complimentary in the brochure that had the list of rides and the park map under "Events Highlights". I almost missed it. If I had seen it at the beginning of the event, I would have lined up for more pictures.

It said they were complimentary in the brochure that had the list of rides and the park map under "Events Highlights". I almost missed it. If I had seen it at the beginning of the event, I would have lined up for more pictures.

Unfortunately I didn't get a brochure until I walked out at 1. I didn't see them anywhere earlier.

The brochures were at the park turn styles-- no one pointed them out but they were there when we walked in. I missed it at first but then asked a CM about photopass photos; he directed me to pick up the brochure.

My biggest issue was that they were initially requiring the entire party to be present to enter. This was before 8pm. CM said those were his strict orders from DVC management.

I kindly said that we go to the WDW events and they allow guests to come later as long as they have the member already checked in. He left to "talk" to another CM, then reluctantly gave us all of our tickets at once. Annoyingly, we had to go back to the front gates to pass our remaining guests their tickets, but at least they got in.

Good event though... long lines for the snacks and drinks of course.

Awesome event!!

My only complaints were the lines to check in, including the bizarrely redundant and time consuming process of checking reservation and obtaining ticket, scanning and marking ticket, and checking ticket and giving wristband all within 4 ft of the turnstiles, it seemed completely overthought and took much longer then necessary. The food and drink lines were very busy at the beginning, but by 11pm most ice cream and beverage locations were walk up. Churros had insane lines all night, we avoided those carts like the plague!

Loved the special Fantasmic and the extremely short ride lines!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter