Moonlight Magic Question

jjwelch24

Mouseketeer
For those people have already done Moonlight Magic I was wondering about the time between park closure and the start of Moonlight Magic. Our Moonlight Magic starts at 9:30 and the park closes at 8:30. Do they close all of the rides for that hour or are you able to go on them if you have the moonlight magic wristband?

Thanks.

Everything that's scheduled to be open during the event will remain open after the official park closing time. CMs will start checking for event specific wristbands at parking closing for entry to rides, etc.

For those people have already done Moonlight Magic I was wondering about the time between park closure and the start of Moonlight Magic. Our Moonlight Magic starts at 9:30 and the park closes at 8:30. Do they close all of the rides for that hour or are you able to go on them if you have the moonlight magic wristband?

Thanks.

Yes, you are able to go on rides with a wristband. Checkpoint CM will begin to direct non-registered guests out of the park.

*Edited not DHS

Last edited:
Everything that's scheduled to be open during the event will remain open after the official park closing time. CMs will start checking for event specific wristbands at parking closing for entry to rides, etc.
That's awesome.

Thank you.

We went to the one this week Feb 12. It was the best! NO one at the parks maybe since it rained earlier. Cast members said the park was dead all day. Wait time was 5 min for everything including 7 Dwarfs. We pretty much walked on everything. Was told it was never like that before. Food was amazing. I ate at the Harbour. (lobster rolls, shrimp salads and salmon were just some of the meal choices that my family picked) Hoping everyone has an amazing time on the future moonlight magics just like this one.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN TO DISNEY THIS WEEKEND FROM SAVANNAH GA , WE HAD AN EMERGENCY WITH OUR VEHICLE AND NOW WE CANT TAKE MY DAUGHTER AND HER BEST FRIEND TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY. PLEASE ANYONE :(

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN TO DISNEY THIS WEEKEND FROM SAVANNAH GA , WE HAD AN EMERGENCY WITH OUR VEHICLE AND NOW WE CANT TAKE MY DAUGHTER AND HER BEST FRIEND TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY. PLEASE ANYONE :(
Are you asking for a ride?... Rent a car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter