Moonlight Magic Question

SB in KY

DIS Veteran
We got tickets for MK moonlight magic this morning for March. In reading the fine print it said “complimentary refreshments “. last year they included a counter service meal voucher that was good anytime after check in. In the prior year they had some counter service places open serving a limited menu (chicken fingers or hot dogs with chips, fruit or cookie). Anyone know what they are going to do this year? I’m trying to make dining plans.

I spoke with DVC yesterday. He said there will be a meal voucher but he did not yet have the list of which quick services it would apply to.

We had food at Cosmic Rays once, that was before the vouchers, it was free hot dogs (I think?) and snacks and drinks, if I remember correctly.

I am so glad I saw this, I booked a flight and room just for the 3/3 one and thought registration opened next week,. and didn't see an email.
Luckily I was able to grab some

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter