Moonlight Magic registration

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
I was successful in getting a room for that night, but my calendar reminder deleted itself. I tried a couple of days after the registration date but no luck. I'm going to try again on 12/4. It sounds like that will be like winning the lottery if I get it. Can someone tell me what is needed (I am assuming just my membership #) and what time the window opens up? Any tips would also be much appreciated (call in vs online). Also, I was thinking about adding my niece and her husband to the resv, but it looks like there are issues with late revisions to the resv. If I add them before the end of the month I should be ok with that restriction, correct? Thanks

All you need is your DVC Membership ID number. Registration is online only and starts at 9 am eastern. Any modifications to your reservation must be completed no less than 2 days prior to the date registration opens.

Since 12/4 is open to any blue card DVC members, irregardless of whether they are staying at a DVC resort or off site, changing your DVC reservation wouldn’t affect anything, unless you need more than 4 tickets to the event. If you do, I’d call DVC and get their opinion.

I was just checking the date for general registration for Animal Kingdom MM (it’s still Wednesday, December 4th), and saw the countdown clock at 9 and a half hours to registration. That would be Tuesday, the 4th in the morning. Is this normal for MM registration or should I be ready to registerling starting tomorrow morning?

I was just checking the date for general registration for Animal Kingdom MM (it’s still Wednesday, December 4th), and saw the countdown clock at 9 and a half hours to registration. That would be Tuesday, the 4th in the morning. Is this normal for MM registration or should I be ready to registerling starting tomorrow morning?
It's normal. The RSVP button and virtual waiting room already exist because the on-site registration window opened back on 11/20. If you are in the virtual waiting room prior to 9 am eastern on 12/4, all you will see is the countdown to when registration begins. At 9 am eastern on 12/4, anyone already in the virtual waiting room will be assigned a random number. Anyone that enters the virtual waiting room after 9 am eastern will be placed at the end of the queue.

Because of the random number assignment, there is no advantage in entering the virtual queue more than a few minutes prior to 9 am eastern.

It’s just strange that the virtual countdown goes to 9 AM today, not tomorrow. You would think it would read 24:13 now instead of 00:13

Good luck if you are trying also! I'm sure I will miss the window again. I have meetings straight through to 10:00 eastern so I hope I don't forget, and I get lucky.

It just flipped to full capacity for all dates.

On a lark I decided to see what the situation was this morning. When I logged in around 9:30 I got #94 and the message said only 2/25 was still available. At 9:34, when I was #23, they paused the queue and at 9:37 they said the last date was sold out and booted everyone out of the queue.

I went in right at 9:00. Was number 1367 My turn came and I entered all the info for Feb 11. At the end it said FULL so I did NOT get in. That was around 9:20. I'm really disappointed as I wanted to take my sisters.

I went in right at 9:00. Was number 1367 My turn came and I entered all the info for Feb 11. At the end it said FULL so I did NOT get in. That was around 9:20. I'm really disappointed as I wanted to take my sisters.

I had a similar experience. I had to do two reservations because we are a party of more than 4. My first window was 53 in the queue. My second window was 1437(or somewhere close) in the queue. When I got in, I entered all of the info and then told sold out! Fortunately, my brother was able to get in and get a reservation for the remainder of my party!

Can you log on from more than 1 computer and get 2 spots in line? How does that work (for future events)? I logged on at 8:37 and got #212. Anyone know how many tickets were available?

Can you log on from more than 1 computer and get 2 spots in line? How does that work (for future events)?
You can, and then just close the higher number that you're assigned. You'll still be limited to only booking once per membership.

So only 1 dvc moonlight event per year or just 1 date for ak event?

Thanks. Dod anyone here who logged on prior to 9 get a high number? And not get tickets?

It just flipped to full capacity for all dates.

On a lark I decided to see what the situation was this morning. When I logged in around 9:30 I got #94 and the message said only 2/25 was still available. At 9:34, when I was #23, they paused the queue and at 9:37 they said the last date was sold out and booted everyone out of the queue.
Ouch, that's stinks. I was worried they were going to stop at 1000 so I would have been shut out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter