Moonlight magic

hjic15102

Mouseketeer
I'm starring at my count down clock knowing I don't need to be here until 9:00am. But I'm confused. What happens at 9:00 if I'm on the page with the clock? Does it automatically put me in a queue without me doing anything or at 8:59 do I start refreshing until the queue with my number shows up? Thanks for any help anyone can give me🙂

It will route You to the queue at 9 am. Don’t need to do anything. It took me about 30 seconds or so after 9 to get my number...I almost refreshed Because I thought I was frozen, but it opened.

I LOVE the queue system. We were logged on with 3 devices before 9:00 and had numbers ranging from near 2500 to 6600. Queue went fast today. Had our reservations by 9:20 Or so.

2 devices, one was about 1800 the other also over 6000. Closed the high one immediately and just waited on the other one, easy!

I was on Face Book and saw the Ad, clicked the link went right in the queue, it states you have to be a member staying on points. Got it right away, received email form Disney Vacation Club with Registration code and I'm all set.
My question is how do you apply it to MDE app.

Updated: Called MS and they were able to add it in MDE.

Last edited:
both my husband and I logged in. He got got 505 and I got 5051. Exact same time. Crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter