More help with Pandora bracelets please!

I'm sorry.....I'm a big Pandora fan and wouldn't order from this website. If you look at their website, it is obvious that they are overseas (where exactly, who knows). The only way to contact them is by email thru their website. I wouldn't risk it.

I don't know how often they do it but Pandora does have a sale occasionally where you spend a certain $ amount and get the actual bracelet free.

OP, if it looks too good to be true it most likely is. I would not order that there is no way that is a real Pandora.

That bracelet as shown would retail for $525.00.The bracelet alone is $65.00 Pandora does offer special promotions throughout the year. The Black Friday special this year is buy two beads and get the third (lowest priced) free.

Last edited:

The Black Friday promo starts today....
I am an hour from a Pandora Store (any real civilization, actually!) But I am headed that way today to see what I might come up with.
Might change it up and not go with her usual sky blue anyhow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts