More hotel price drops- hojo July deal

katyringo

DIS Veteran
Got an email today. 30% off. Seeing the lowest hojo rates I have ever seen. 139 a night for July 1-6th. Need code in the email.

Tempted to switch from grand legacy .. but we got a deal there for $102 a night.

Shhhh.. don’t tell anyone about these prices because I’m hoping for lower crowds!! 😆

Got an email today. 30% off. Seeing the lowest hojo rates I have ever seen. 139 a night for July 1-6th. Need code in the email.

Tempted to switch from grand legacy .. but we got a deal there for $102 a night.

Shhhh.. don’t tell anyone about these prices because I’m hoping for lower crowds!! 😆

The e-mail I got said the 30% off is good for July 8-31, so it doesn't apply to your dates.

Can you PM the code? Interested in visiting from Florida before our baby arrives.

I booked this morning for June 30th-July 2nd with no problems using the code. I paid $136 a night for the remodeled room with freeway view. I tried many dates the first week of July and all dates were eligible for the 30% discount. Coupon should be good all of July.

Huh. Thought I was on the email list, but I didn't get this one.

Kriss, could you make sure that email is sent to my address I used to sign up with you today (pbanger@gmail.com) ? Many thanks.

same here. I signed up, but only received a thank you email.

The email went out this past Tuesday, so if you signed up after Tuesday, you will get our future emails. Unfortunately, I can't check who is on the list, but if you received the thank you email, you should get the future emails. You can also re-sign-up just in case. To be sure to get promotional emails, please also opt in for all options: Discount Special Rates, Disneyland Annual Passholder Rate and Updates, Hotel and Disney News, Last Minute Deals (within 14 days).

I hope this helps,
Kriss :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter