More info on the AARON CARTER cruise...

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
An alert for all the pre-teen girls... ;)

Aaron Carter Sailing with Radio Disney April 28
Teen pop music sensation Aaron Carter will be sailing with Disney Cruise Line on April 28, 2002 (this is a 4-night cruise). For those not aware, Aaron is the younger brother of Nick Carter, one of the Back Street Boys. While vacationing with his family, he will perform a few selections from his chart-topping CDs and appear for an autograph session/meet and greet at Castaway Cay. Aaron's performance and meet and greet sessions are open to all DCL guests sailing on the 4/28/02 cruise.

Guests may call to inquire about this cruise based on a Radio Disney Sweepstakes where one family of 4 will win a cruise to join Aaron and his family on DCL for the 4/28/02 sailing.

Do you know if anyone exciting will be on the 11/24? Well, maybe not as exciting as Aaron Carter.

Well, I'm sorry to say I'm glad he won't be on my cruise. Something about him bugs me. Glad my DS7 isn't into his music. Won't mind if the only ones on my trip are you guys. Too much show annoys me. This is my vacation and I look forward to fun with MY family and meeting new people. Normal people, not show people. Follow me? Nothing mean meant by it at all.

Kim ºOº

I am 11 and my name is julia. Why couldn't Aaron Carter be sailing on May 25th Magic????:mad: :( :mad: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter