more layouts - not disney

BevS97

disney scrapper
I'm doing a small book for my brother's wedding (6x9)
and here are the first few layouts.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/b.stephenson/wedding/wedding.htm

I haven't done any journaling yet, because there is not a lot of room, and I can't decide how best to do it. I am not keen on writing directly on the page as I feel my handwriting is not up to the job. (I know many will disagree and think handwriting is best, but the book is looking so good so far, I don't want to ruin it)

Bev

I really like the pages so far! They look beautiful (as does the happy couple.) I really like the picture on the opening page.

Quite frankly I feel the same way about journaling. My handwriting is awful - to the point that my DH makes fun of it when I write something down for him - and I am afraid of writing anything in my scrapbooks.

Classy, beautiful pages. These are my favorite kind of pages. Of course, the beautiful settings might have something to do with it.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!