...more Orange Lake C.C. questions

SNOWBOARDER

Mouseketeer
I was checking out the Orange Lake C.C. web-site,(we'll be there next May) and they have a schedule of events, which include a "Vacation Kick-off" party on Sunday's and a Luau on Thursday nights. If any posters out there have done any of these things, can you please give me your opionions, comments, etc. about these activities? Thanks!

am not certain but think they are only available to people who are owners or guests on rci exchange...

why not call them to check out for sure...

1-800-877-6522

that is the main switch board .....they may be able to direct you to the right department...

Thanks Lawg! I called 'em and they are going to send me all of the information I need. We are staying on an RCI exchange.....Can't wait!!!!

we have weeks at orange lake ....and although we have stayed there....we use it mostly for exhanges....since we have DVC also....

we do like the attention they pay to detail......and upkeep.....

hope you have fun when you are there....

the legends walk golf course looks interesting...we had a unit that was on that course when we were there in august....in the North Village....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter