More parking fees (at premium outlets)

I read expecting to see that the fee is reduced or free with a minimum purchase but didn't see anything about it.

I saw this last week when I was there the garage is no longer free. My desire to go there is now completely gone, not because I’m stingy for parking but it’s always a pain in the butt to find a spot only to make it to an overcrowded store and have the street vendors harass you for just looking. Not worth the parking fee so I don’t feel like going anymore

Last edited:
We get there very early for the free parking spots. It seemed to me that they will keep gobbling away the free spaces for paid ones.

I wonder how long this will last? Their business is going to have to decline terribly. I can't believe anyone would pay for parking so they could spend money shopping.

I went to the one near Disney last summer for the first, and apparently, the last time. There is absolutely no way I will pay to park so I can spend my money shopping there.

We'e got a couple of malls here who have gone to this in order to prevent people from parking and not going to the mall. People will rendez vous at malls and then go whereever, and in Orlando that's more common than most places.

10 bucks is a big number, but that parking lot can be a nightmare, so if they can cut down on the number of non-shopping parkers, it's hard to argue.

No thank you.

Even if there are some free spots, this would put me off of visiting. With every additional option carved out for a price, that means the free ones are farther away. Just no thank you. It doesn't have to be that complicated. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Could someone post the full article or screenshot it please? The site is blocked for me and I really want to know what it says as we go to the Outlets a lot. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter