more than one avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TSI_Fan

It looks like you could have several avatars and then pick which one to use (otherwise it wouldn't show..displaying avatar 1..0 of 0, right?) My question is...how can you assemble a small variety of avatars? I have 3 I would like to switch around from time to time. I tried to upload each one, but it just changed from the current avatar to the one I uploaded, so I guess it wasn't cataloging them....

What ever avatar or clipart you put on today, is what will show for every post you've ever made.

On the old boards, your old posts had whatever clipart you were using at that time.

Now it defaults to current clipart and avatars.

I would say that the displaying 1 of whatever is referring to the pre-set avatars that are available to everyone.

It looks to me like you can only have 1 custom avatar at a time. Since they are so small, I would set up a file folder on your hard drive to store them. Then you will have them on hand when you want to switch them out in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter