More than one GAC?

TiggerCate

Mouseketeer
We have used the GAC before for my DS14 (autism, sensory issues). My DD11 is blind in her right eye, and we usually request accomodations in school (close to the front, sitting on a the left side of class vs. the right). Would it be beneficial to get a GAC for her, since her issues are different than his? She only really would need accomodation at a few shows, if that. Thoughts?

Some people have found a GAC was helpful with vision problems and others have felt it was not helpful for them.
Several places I can think where it may be helpful would be Fantasmic at the Studio, Indiana Jones, Beauty and the Beast and Lights, Motors, Action at the Studio. In all of those, you are directed to an area to sit by the CM.
In most other shows and the 3D movies, the doors open and you may sit where you choose. For those, it would be helpful to know which way the front of the theater is so you can head there as soon as the doors open. Some people have reported they found it easier for those shows just to ask the CM whether to go right or left when entering the theater.

Since your children have very different sets of needs, you may not be able to get both of their needs met with one GAC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter