Morgan on the Dis unplugged

I understand it's a downer that there's now not as much Disneyland coverage as there was when Morgan was out there, but I think it's amazing of Pete to be ok with her coming to Orlando and help the team out there for a while (I assume she asked if she was hired solely for Disneyland content). In fact, during the marathon show, Pete made the joke that he's not going to let her leave. I believe she's mentioned before that she's from NC and so I would imagine that she doesn't have family out in CA and Orlando is a heck of a lot closer to NC than CA is.

I love seeing her get to interact with the team in person now and I think she's a breath of fresh air and although she knows Disney World well, it hasn't been her home park for a while so I think her perspective will be more of tourist than someone who lives there, at least for the time being. Honestly the last 2 female hires of Morgan and Deni have been home runs for me. I adore both of them and really enjoy hearing their perspective.

I love her perspective and passion for Disney. Her Instagram presence is huge and she's all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter