Morgan on the Dis unplugged

rav4lcrv

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what she's done before, fresh new addition, looks familiar, what's full name ?

I like Morgan, but I think it was pretty weird to hire someone who is married to a Marine and won't be staying in the So Cal area long term. I think they already mentioned she is moving... Seems kinda short sighted.

Got to admit - I'm quite sure OP had no mal intentions in the question, but it did creep me out, just a tad. :)

I like Morgan, but I think it was pretty weird to hire someone who is married to a Marine and won't be staying in the So Cal area long term. I think they already mentioned she is moving... Seems kinda short sighted.
Have absolutely NO idea, - but maybe he's being transferred? I know the huge Naval base were I did Boot Camp in Orlando has long since been closed(we used to see the lights from the bars in downtown Orlando at night, and YEARN to be there! LOL - one of them was called Rosie O'Grady's - no idea if that's still there either) but who knows? He may even be getting transferred overseas somewhere, and they have family in the Orlando area - seen a lot of that over the years too. Look at me - conjecturing. Lemme stop. :o:rotfl2:

Her husband is in Japan I believe.

The DL show is yet again without a local in Anaheim.

And I didn’t think it’s creepy he asked, many of the podcasters (including Morgan) encourage us to follow them on social. How are you suppose to find them if you don’t know their last name?
To me it’s no different then if someone wanted help finding John or Kevin on Twitter.

Last edited:
Okay - perhaps it wan't so much the QUESTION, but the DELIVERY? Only IMHO, of course. And like I said - was just a TAD.

I applaud the disunplugged for hiring a military spouse.
Military spouses are often passed over for jobs for the reason you cite.

These families sacrifice so much. I would love to see a movement by small businesses to provide full and part-time opportunities to spouses of our Armed Forces.

The Disunplugged has many other employees who move on after a short time for various reasons (most recently Steve Porter for family reasons).

Military spouses have unique view points and experiences and much to offer in the workplace.

Not sure what this is all about. Morgan has been on the Disneyland team for a while. Tyler and Katrina started their own page now on Instagram at least but it doesn't seem to be getting much traction. I wasnt aware that she was married, but her instagram profile is under Morgan Stark.

Have absolutely NO idea, - but maybe he's being transferred? I know the huge Naval base were I did Boot Camp in Orlando has long since been closed(we used to see the lights from the bars in downtown Orlando at night, and YEARN to be there! LOL - one of them was called Rosie O'Grady's - no idea if that's still there either) but who knows? He may even be getting transferred overseas somewhere, and they have family in the Orlando area - seen a lot of that over the years too. Look at me - conjecturing. Lemme stop. :o:rotfl2:
I thought they mentioned that he husband is stationed in Japan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!