Morning Magic how do I know?

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
I have 4 day hoppers from getaway today, how do I know if I have any early privileges?

It probably said when you bought but now it'll say in the fine print on the ticket whether it does or doesn't include one MM.

When I went one MM was included for all 3 day and above tickets. Also if you are a guest at a Disneyland hotel I believe you get MM every morning that they're available.

Edit: Upon further review, looks like you get one MM from a three day and above ticket. That is different than the Extra Magic Hour that Disneyland Hotel guests get:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/early-admission-options/

Regardless, make sure you check the calendar before you go to see which park has early admission on the day you're going. I didn't and we had to end up spending at hour at Starbucks. On the plus side though the security line was a breeze.

Last edited:

Ok, thanks, I read the back/fine print and we do get one MM. so that is only for Disneyland not DCA. Is that right?

The only park you get early admission to on specified days is Disneyland. I have never heard of a 3 or more day prepurchased ticket that doesn't include it though.

The only park you get early admission to on specified days is Disneyland. I have never heard of a 3 or more day prepurchased ticket that doesn't include it though.

At one time, the Salute tickets didn't include MM. I believe they do now.

And not every day, either. Except at super busy times, the typical DL MM days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Per another post, this OP is going the week after Christmas, so it is every day that week.

OP, I know others mentioned this, but you’d be wise to use yours on a non-typical MM day because a lot of people don’t realize they’re good every day that week.

At one time, the Salute tickets didn't include MM. I believe they do now.
Ubless it changed for 2019, MM isn't included with Salute tickets. But, I have heard there used to be a lot of pixie dust on MMs for those with Salute tickets (that is, they would allow Salutes into MM even though it wasn't really a part of the ticket). I've had Salute tickets for 6 years now, and no explicit MM privileges in that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter