Most Economical way to Buy a Seasonal Annual Pass

NYHeel

Mouseketeer
So I know you can upgrade a regular ticket to an annual pass as I did that before. In this case I’m looking to get two two park seasonal annual passes for as low as possible. I see that both the seasonal AP and the 3 day 2 park park to park ticket is $305 plus tax. I’m assuming that means that an upgrade from that ticket to the seasonal AP would be free.
With that in mind, doesn’t it make sense to buy a 3 day park to park (2 park) ticket at undercover tourist for which is currently $274.43 before taxes and then upgrade in the park? This way I’d save about $30 plus tax for each ticket.
Lastly, does it matter if I buy the 2 day ticket with one free day or the three day ticket from Undercover Tourist?

Thanks

Based on my recent experiences (bought the tickets in September 2019, upgraded to AP in October 2019), if you buy a 2 + X days pass, UO will only credit you the value of a 2 day pass and you lose the "+ X days".

In my case, it was 2 park 2 + 3 days tickets from AirMiles (Canada). The tickets says "2 pk 5 days PROMO" and when they scanned them, they told me it comes up as 2 day tickets (which is consistent with similar messages I've read)

You will probably save some money buying the ticket at UT. You will be given credit for gate price of the ticket. However, for the buy #, get # you will only be given credit for the paid days and not the free days unless it is a special promotion by UT and it is actually a longer stay ticket. For example, last year UT had a buy 2 get 1 sale which was actually for a 3 day ticket. That ticket was given the credit of a 3 day ticket. It is impossible to tell, however, what it is actually going to state on your ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts