Most underrated "restaurant?"

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
Can be anywhere - TS, QS, kiosk, lounge. I want to know what I'm missing, even after a dozen or so trips. I was inspired to start this by my incredible experience at Nomad Lounge this week. I had read a little about it here, and the reviews I did read were raves, so I made a point to check it out this time and wow, it's just phenomenal. I could have spent hours there - will have to return without my kids so I can do just that. :drinking:

Ale and Compass and Trattoria al Forno were both last minute reservations this trip and we were completely surprised by how much we enjoyed them.

Darn it, we stayed at YC, walked by Ale and Compass multiple times a day, had a reservation there a couple times and plans always changed (usually because we wanted to spend more time in the parks than originally planned) and we never wound up going. I regret that now!

Recently we have liked Ale & Compass (breakfast), Spice Road Table, and Trattoria al Forno (dinner) and I would say those are all underrated.

Another shout out for Olivia’s! We’ve dined here so much with OKW being our DVC home that it took me awhile to realize how subpar Disney Food was in so many other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter