Most underrated "restaurant?"

Olivia's Cafe at OKW. Love their Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken!!
We tried Olivia's last summer. We were staying at OKW and had heard good things.

Our experience was terrible, only because of our server. He was, by far, the worst server we have ever had ANYWHERE.

The food may have been good, but we were so upset by the time we got it, we didn't enjoy it.

One thing I've learned from Disney forums is that there is no "underrated" restaurant, attraction, or experience, because for each one of those there are seemingly a bazillion people who claim that something is amazing, with a seemingly equal amount claiming it sucks.

Tutto Italia. I hear a lot on the boards, good and bad, about Via Napoli, but hardly anyone mentions Tutto either way, and it's never full when we go. But the food is great, and we've always had excellent service. We come from an area with good Italian food, but now live in an area where you can't find any, so we love Tutto!

I would say Marrakesh. It's a lot of fun and the food is pretty good. Even my picky teens find things they like there and I can't say that about a lot of restaurants.
Hardly ever crowded, yummy, a good value, and healthy. Plus a good view!

Via Napoli, we eat there at least once during our Disney vacation.

Blaze Pizza at Disney Springs! Make your own pizzas for only $10.00 a person.

I totally agree, we ate at Blaze two weeks ago, it's amazing!

0t5d2tws02iud9z5.png

p07jmt826ggbhx2x.png

Echo the last 2 ! "Blaze" and the "Wave" are musts for us ! Great value at both and we have always found the service at "The Wave" to be impeccable!

JMO, but all of the restaurants that are not on the Dining Plan are underrated on these boards.

My favorite hidden gem—that I keep bragging about and probably shouldn’t to keep it under the radar—is the Garden Grove’s Seafood Sensation buffet.

We’ve been three times and enjoyed it every time. We were flat out blown away by it in May. The crab legs were fantastic—big meaty and easy to clean. And the desserts—I can’t stop thinking about that yummy lemon meringue cupcake.

For me it was Yak N Yeti and Grand Floridian Cafe. I am thinking maybe I should try the Wave since people are saying its good. Is the Breakfast the menu good or is it the buffet?

Chef De France. I don't hear much about this eatery on the boards. It was an awesome experience this summer. We had great food, excellent lobster bisque!

It was packed, so lots of people must know about it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter