Mother Daughter Spring Break Trip! The Princesses Hit Up The World!

hollisterluva92

DIS Veteran
So! I'm Back Again :) The trip was my idea, since I can't go to Mexico with my Senior class seeing as how I am only 17. My mom wanted us to go to Miami or Aruba but I have been begging to go to Disney since my last trip in June of 08'.

The Cast:

Me: Deva (Dayva) Age:17! I am a Disney Fanatic......I graduate in June and I will be going to college in Missouri where I will major in Maternal-Neonatal Nursing and minor in Music Performance. My plan is to go there for two years and then transfer to Orlando and do the Disney College Program and ultimately live there :) I've always loved Disney and I've always loved the warmth of Florida so it sounds like a good plan for me!
PC250051.jpg

Mom: Cari (37) She is not a Disney Fanatic...............But...she does like Donald Duck :) She is a paralegal and has been for around 12 years. She loves the Pittsburgh Steelers and Jewel Kilcher.
PC250008.jpg

Dates:

April 10th-April 17th

So...that's the plan so far...I haven't gotten anything else yet because my mom hasn't booked anything:headache: But...i'm hoping to get this going soon. I have TONS of pictures that i've taken especially since Christmas this year because I got a new camera! Nikon E-400 I think. I don't remember. But it's freaking awesome!!! I will update a little later today....right now I have to go take a shower and start picking up in my room. My mom's friend Stephanie is going to be here at 11 and it's 10:30 right now. Oh yea...and my step-dad is taking me and my mom out to lunch at Champps because we can't get the Steelers game at our house but we can see it at the restaurant.

so....oficially I have 96 days left:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Table Of Contents:
Part 1--Who, What, When, Where, and Why
Part 2--Park Times
Part 3--Pictures
Part 4--Plans

Okie Dokie--here's the park times!

Saturday, April 10th
MK: 8 am-11 pm
Epcot: 9 am-9 pm
DHS: 9 am-8:30 pm
AK: 8 am-7 pm EMH: 7 AM-8 AM

Sunday, April 12th
MK: 9 am- 11 pm EMH: 11 pm-2 am
DHS: 9 am- 8:30 pm
AK: 9 am-6 pm

Monday, April 12th
MK: 9 am-9 pm
Epcot: 9 am- 9 pm EMH: 8 am-9 am
DHS: 9 am-7 pm

Wednesday April 14th
MK: 9 am-10 pm
AK: 9 am-5 pm EMH: 5 pm-8 pm

Thursday, April 15th
MK: 9 am-10 pm EMH: 8 am-9 am
DHS: 9 am-8:30 pm

Friday, April 16th
MK: 9 am-9 pm
Epcot: 9 am-9 pm EMH: 9 pm-12 am

Saturday, April 17th
MK: 9 am-11 pm
DHS: 9 am-7 pm EMH: 8 am-9 am

Here's Some Pics To keep everyone happy!
Summer of 2008 at Cinderellas Royale Table
00000-2.jpg

My Most Recent Shopping Trip to Walmart :)
110_1230.jpg

Summer 2008 Star Wars Weekends
ab7eb4e2.jpg

Outside of The World of Toys with Buzz Lightyear Summer 08
1f09c2e9.jpg

Pin Trading Store
100_0513.jpg

Me and My Grandma Asleep on the bus
100_0219.jpg

ADR Plans
I haven't had a chance to book any of my ADR's yet but I know which ones I want to book. Here's the ones I know for sure that i'm booking.
-Hoop De Doo Musical Revue
-Spirit of Aloha
-Tony's Town Square
-Teppan Edo
-Le Cellier
-Rose & Crown
-Tokyo Dining
-Akershus
-Coral Reef
-Nine Dragons
-Mama Melrose's
-50's prime time cafe
Maybe:
-The Diamond Horseshoe
-Garden Grill
-Yak & Yeti
-Sci Fi Dine in Theatre

I'm here :) Sounds like fun. Plus another Senior :cheer2: go '10!!

I'm going to Disney in June the day after my graduation :woohoo:

Thanks For Commenting!! I still can't believe it's 2010 already!! I'll be updating when I get home from school today so keep reading!

So! This weekend we have nailed down A TON OF STUFF!
1.) We changed our dates! It's now April 11th-16th!
2.) HOTEL = PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
3.) We booked our flight's for $99 a person! YESSSSSSSS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!