Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Glad you enjoyed it. The California Grill has always been one of my very favorite restaurants. Did you enjoy any wine with your meal?

Glad you enjoyed it. The California Grill has always been one of my very favorite restaurants. Did you enjoy any wine with your meal?

We don't drink, so we didn't have any wine.... The waiting staff were recommending wines to people though and from the very happy looks on peoples faces they matched the food very well! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

The wine list in CG is sublime, it's just from the bill with the pictures you posted, it seems like the prices have advanced even more, with some significant cutbacks compared to previous occassions. What other options were on the menu?

The wine list in CG is sublime, it's just from the bill with the pictures you posted, it seems like the prices have advanced even more, with some significant cutbacks compared to previous occassions. What other options were on the menu?

Lets see.... From memory there was Lobster, a Scallop dish (with asparagus, but I can't remember any more than that!), fillet of beef with bernaise, Robert thinks there was a lamb dish with either polenta or cous cous (He isn't sure though), but other than that I really cannot remember.... Dessert wise there was sugar wrapped ice creams and sorbets, a chocolate and coffee dome, a pistachio and raspberry dessert (That seemed very popular indeed- It seemed to go to nearly every table).... Sorry, I can't remember more than that!

Bob xoxoxox

Oooh then I definitely have to go eat there! I did like the carb loaded veg meal I had before, but this version sounds much better, especially with the chocolate lava cake.

Oooh then I definitely have to go eat there! I did like the carb loaded veg meal I had before, but this version sounds much better, especially with the chocolate lava cake.

It looked like there might have been pesto in it too, but I'm not sure.... It did look really nice though.... I nearly asked them if I could try it!! :laughing:

Bob xoxox

We went here for our second night, cass had the veggie burger ( again a has brown burger but with beannsprouts in it too! ) She said it was very nice.

I had the 2 courses for 21.50, I had the rainforest burger for my main and the fishfood ice cream for desert which were both very nice and was a decent saving too.

We were sat at the table next to you Bob and the baby elephant kept on knocking the couple menu over next to us, was a great meal although the rain effect never happened for us :sad2: only the light and sound effects

Oh!! That was something I forgot to mention in my review!! In the corner of the restaurant near the Gorillas, if you look over in the direction of the shop, it actually rains from the ceiling!! Very cool!

Bob xoxox

Fab review Bob :thumbsup2 We defo want to eat here - your pics are great thanks for those as it gives a great insight - esp the menu :thumbsup2

Fab review Bob :thumbsup2 We defo want to eat here - your pics are great thanks for those as it gives a great insight - esp the menu :thumbsup2

You do realise it was only to benefit herself, so she can log in every night and get her fix !!!! :laughing:

We going in December, gonna have to take my 3 year old son there, he'll love it!
I'm hoping my 18 month old daughter won't be too overwhelmed by it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!