mousekeeping opt out

lookame

DIS Veteran
Is this still a thing? We'll be going in January and we don't feel the need for our room to be cleaned up (especially since I saw that mousekeeping sometimes will pick up kiddos loveys and then those loveys disappear afterwards) Do they still give a gift card for opting out? We're staying at Pop

We opted out in August. Did it for two reasons...1.we often don't allow them in anyway and 2. the gift card helped with the budget. We had two reservations totally 10 nights. I got two gift cards totaling $80. You have to opt out at check in or else you don't get the gift card.

Be aware that they will come in your room every day anyway for a security check.

We opted out in August. Did it for two reasons...1.we often don't allow them in anyway and 2. the gift card helped with the budget. We had two reservations totally 10 nights. I got two gift cards totaling $80. You have to opt out at check in or else you don't get the gift card.

Be aware that they will come in your room every day anyway for a security check.

So should I forgo online check in?

So should I forgo online check in?
That's up to you....you would still have to go to the front desk first and do the opt out. Personally, I don't like online check in. Something is always wrong and I need to address it at the desk anyway.

Is there any way to opt out over the phone if I’ve already done online checkin? Or do you have to go to the front desk regardless?

Is the gift card given to you at that time? I thought I read a post that it was mailed to you, which would lessen it's benefit, if you don't go there regularly!

Is the gift card given to you at that time? I thought I read a post that it was mailed to you, which would lessen it's benefit, if you don't go there regularly!
You get it via email within about an hour. There is a bar code on it and you can have it scanned right from your phone.

Is there any way to opt out over the phone if I’ve already done online checkin? Or do you have to go to the front desk regardless?

I recently read that you can call the front desk once you arrive at your room to opt out. I would call as soon as you get to the room and if they say no head straight to the front desk.

I recently read that you can call the front desk once you arrive at your room to opt out. I would call as soon as you get to the room and if they say no head straight to the front desk.
Once you enter the room you have gone beyond check in...it needs to be done at the front desk upon arrival

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter