• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers has done it again!

calgarygary

<font color=green>Had to comment about the system
I just reserved a minivan through Dollar using the new code posted by Mary at Mousesavers and got it for two weeks in November for $500.26 including all fees and taxes. This board and Mousesavers have been great in helping me get organized. Only wish my travel agency would have allowed me to use the codes for savings on our trip.

Gary

Thanks, I know we will. Two weeks at Vistana Village in November will be great. We just woke up today to our first snow of the season in Calgary.

SNOW!?
krank.gif
Oh my!!!!
eek.gif

I thought it was cold here, currently sitting at -1 C with a low of -6 C ... but at least we haven't seen snow yet. Yikes. You certainly will be looking forward to your Florida escape then! :teeth:

I'll be looking forward to hearing your review of Vistana. :)

Hey, it's Calgary. I've been here since '85 and there has been snow every month of the year and golf in Jan. & Feb. Yesterday woke up to snow, today it's 17C. I will post a review of the V V when we get back but I expect that it will be quite positive. So far, have seen very little negative about the resort.

Gary

Crazy weather huh calgarygary! Had to scrape my windshield the other day and I just got back from Safeway and it's 21º

Hope you have a great trip in November!

I've lived here for 17 years and the only weather I'm used to is the Big Brother theme - expect the unexpected! Must drive people planning on visiting here crazy - shorts or parkas? I know we'll have a great time down there. By the way, we're saving $300 a person (6) by flying out of Spokane instead of Calgary. Hated giving up the time down there but the savings are just too large.

Gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter