MouseSavers January 2018 newsletter?

MarcusEA

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I signed up for the MouseSavers newsletter in late December for my trip this month, but I haven't received it. My understanding is it should have come out yesterday due the 15th being a holiday. If anyone could help me out via DM, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Did you check your spam folder? I received my monthly newsletter yesterday mid-morning.

Yes. It's very odd - I have the signup confirmation email from December, but I haven't received anything since. The MouseSavers site says signing up again with the same address sends an email stating "Your preferences have been updated", and I don't receive an email when I try that either. I use Gmail, so it should definitely go to the Spam folder and not be automatically deleted. I was hoping to use January's Undercover Tourist link before my trip.

If you can't find it, PM me and I'll e-mail it to you. I still have the January newsletter in my e-mail.

It looks like I am a day late to sign up for the newsletter. I have signed up, but the next one may come out after the possible ticket price increase. Would you mind sending me the January newsletter as well?

Yes. It's very odd - I have the signup confirmation email from December, but I haven't received anything since. The MouseSavers site says signing up again with the same address sends an email stating "Your preferences have been updated", and I don't receive an email when I try that either. I use Gmail, so it should definitely go to the Spam folder and not be automatically deleted. I was hoping to use January's Undercover Tourist link before my trip.

Hi, looking into purchasing tickets from Undercover Tourist as well. Were there any additional discounts on the January newsletter or was it the same as on their website? Thank you!

Hi, looking into purchasing tickets from Undercover Tourist as well. Were there any additional discounts on the January newsletter or was it the same as on their website? Thank you!
:welcome: to DISboards!

You do need a total of 10 posts before you can receive/send messages-conversations. Here is the Test Board where you can post until you reach 10...wait a few minutes and then Start a Conversation Via the “Inbox” at the top right area of this forum. :)

https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

It looks like I am a day late to sign up for the newsletter. I have signed up, but the next one may come out after the possible ticket price increase. Would you mind sending me the January newsletter as well?

I'd be happy to send you the January newsletter, but I believe it is against the rules to post it on these boards. As hiromyhero said above, you need 10 posts in order to send/receive messages. So once you have 10, you can message me and I can then send you the info.

I'd be happy to send you the January newsletter, but I believe it is against the rules to post it on these boards. As hiromyhero said above, you need 10 posts in order to send/receive messages. So once you have 10, you can message me and I can then send you the info.

I think I have 10 posts to be able to receive messages. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Hi all! It looks like I too signed up just a little too late (the 15th hoping it'd work with the holiday). Would it be possible for someone to send over the entire newsletter to see if it will help with my trip next month? Thanks!

Hi all! It looks like I too signed up just a little too late (the 15th hoping it'd work with the holiday). Would it be possible for someone to send over the entire newsletter to see if it will help with my trip next month? Thanks!

PM me your e-mail and I can forward it to you.

Would someone be so kind to PM me the newsletter, as well? I’ve received the Mousesavers newsletter for years but have been deleting them as we had no trips in the works-but guess who just spontaneously decided to take a short trip in 3 months and can’t find the email? :rolleyes1

Me, too, please! I was too late and we'll be there before the next newsletter comes out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!