Movies on the 11/2 Eastern...

Can't tell you for sure what will be on nexy week but .... this week we have been able to see:

Sweet Home Alabama
My Big Fat Greek wedding
Lilo and Stitch
Monsters Inc
Tuck Everlasting
Spy Kids 2
Signs

w/o the list in front of me - it's in the stateroom ;)

Thanks MissyBr - hope you are enjoying the Western! We loved it - especially Grand Cayman and the snorkeling. We're hoping Santa Claus 2 is going to be on board next week since it is going to be released this Friday, 11/1. Enjoy yourself!

DS10 is hoping Spy Kids 2 is still playing on the Nov 30th Magic. "sweet"
I cant get him to see Santa Clause 2 - anyone want to go w/me? He thinks he's too old.

Barb,
I am not a Disney movie expert haha....do you think Treasure Planet will be on our sailing? It is released the 3 days before we leave. (Nov 30) Also, Harry Potter is being released 11/15 maybe that will be on board too. Anyone have any insight????

Treasure Planet will probably be "Prem-ear-ed" on our 11/30 sailing. My guess is that it will be shown in the Walt Disney Theater on Tuesday night when there is no regular show there.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets will not be shown on our sailing. It is a Warner Bros. movie and only first-run Disney films are shown. I know Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone started playing on the ships in Late March or Early April...about the same time it came to those pay-per-view services some hotels have and about a month or two before its video release. The only newly released films shown onboard are Disney Co. films (Buena Vista, Touchstone, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax). Others are shown on a second-run basis.

My guess for the movies on our sailing is...
Treasure Planet
Santa Clause 2
Tuck Everlasting
Sweet Home Alabama
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Signs
and possibly still Spy Kids 2 and Lilo & Stitch

Hope this helps.

Michelle,
Sounds good to me! Johnny is so busy he never gets to take Matthew to the movies, so this will be a treat for those 2 guys! (Matt is almost 4 so we go during the day) Seya in a few weeks!
Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter