Movies on the Fantasy May 19 sailing

mostyn17

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what movies will be showing on board? With the new Star Wars and Deadpool coming out, I was hoping they would show them. :yay:

Thanks!

With Solo being released on the 25th, it will be showing at least by midnight Thursday. With some of the other big Star Wars releases, they've played them earlier in the evening the night before their release date. So you may have a screening at 10:00 on the 24th, or maybe even slightly earlier.

I don't believe they played the first Deadpool on the ships so I wouldn't expect the new one to be showing.

FYI, was just off the fantasy and the Buena Vista theater has technical difficulties starting on day 3. Ended up closing it for the remainder of the cruise.

They showed what they could in the Walt Disney Theater. Don’t remember exactly what showed but I know that the following all played at some point:
Born in China
Thor: Ragnorok
Infinity War
Last Jedi
CoCo
Wrinkle in Time

The Avengers PremEar was at 12:01 on 4/27. There was no mention of it all on the app or the list of movies in the Navigator until 4/26, when the time was listed on the Navigator. It then played several times on 4/27 as well (our CC day).

On the Fantasy we got Solo on Thursday May 24 at 11PM in the Walt Disney Theater, and at 11:15PM in the Buena Vista Theater. Plus four more showings on Friday May 25. Saw it twice! But they didn't announce it until the day before (although Peter the cruise director hinted on the first night that it would happen).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter