Movies or Music? Is there really a difference?

bbmassey

Two Disney Crazed Teachers
We are contemplating a quick run down for Not so Scary in October. It would be a quick trip and the room would simply be a bed to sleep in. The resorts are the same cost. Is there really a differnece between the two?

Movies is being reno'd right now, so I would try to get a refurbed room if I was going to AllStars shortly. Here's the link to the Movies update thread if you want to see how far into the renovations they are: Update Thread

I've stayed at all the values and yes to me there is a huge difference between movies and music.
I hate music's layout.
I'd go with movies or sports before music again.

I've stayed at all the values and yes to me there is a huge difference between movies and music.
I hate music's layout.
I'd go with movies or sports before music again.

1000% agree.

Music is laid out like no other value resort. Rather than the main hub being in the middle of a longways shaped resort ... at Music the main hub is at one end of a longways resort with standard rooms being at the other end. It's also a dark resort so coming back at night to a long walk to my room .... never again. The buildings closest to main hub are suites and a few preferred rooms so if I did stay I'd pay for preferred.

I'm surprised they are the same price, Movies is often priced higher than other two and Music is usually priced lower than all values. I would book Movies and call to make my only request a Renovated Room. If you get one, that gives you a queen bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!