Movies

smd8z

Mouseketeer
First time cruising with Disney (August 27th), and I was wondering if there is a place where you can look up what movies will be playing while onboard. My oldest loves going to the movies and is excited there is a movie theater onboard. Thank you!

There's no official place where the movies are listed. I've read you can call DCL to ask, but I've never done that.

You can expect releases from within the last year to be playing, with examples such as: Coco, A Wrinkle In Time, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Incredibles 2, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and by the time you sail, Christopher Robin.

Last edited:
Also, when you check in at the port, you'll get a personal navigator that lists the theater shows for the week AND the movies/times for each day. (You'll also be able to find it on the app when you're on the ship...assuming you had already downloaded the app to your phone before leaving port...)

You can check recent navigators on the cruise blog to see what was playing recently. It will give you an idea.

There's no official place where the movies are listed. I've read you can call DCL to ask, but I've never done that.

You can expect releases from within the last year to be playing, with examples such as: Coco, A Wrinkle In Time, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Incredibles 2, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and by the time you sail, Christopher Robin.

Yes, we've called Disney before each of our cruises and they have a tentative list of movies they can give you. Each time we have cruised the movies they listed were being shown onboard -- sometimes with a surprise or two of a new movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter