Mozart concert Danube River Cruise

Raya

DIS Veteran
We tend to dress up for travel, but I'm wondering if a suit and tie will be too much for the Mozart concert? Maybe just the suit and an open neck shirt?

Reading Say Hello's report it looks like the concert is in a greenhouse not a concert hall, so I'm guessing no tie. If that's still true is there a concert hall in Munich where we could see a concert before the trip got underway?

You would probably die of heat stroke in a suit and tie!! Everyone was very casual. This is definitely a touristy thing, and not a formal symphony concert that you're attending. It's really hot & humid in there. The dressiest I'd say would be a polo shirt and nice shorts.

That said, it *is* a really cool concert.

Sayhello

What I found incredibly interesting was that in the daily itinerary I downloaded in March from the website it said the concert would either be at Hofburg Palace or Palais Auersperg. However, now it's been changed to say the concert is at Schonbrunn Palace.

What I found incredibly interesting was that in the daily itinerary I downloaded in March from the website it said the concert would either be at Hofburg Palace or Palais Auersperg. However, now it's been changed to say the concert is at Schonbrunn Palace.
Interesting. The Orangerie, where we saw the concert, was at Schonbrunn. Maybe it just turned out to be the best one. Or availability opened up.

Sayhello

As long as you get to attend a Mozart concert , no matter where it would be held is the

main thing , .

There could be more than one concert performance on any given night.

ABD River Cruise . is not the only tour company with guests wishing to see a Mozart Concert.

ABD River Cruise is a small co . compared to some of the big European tour companies

As long as you get to attend a Mozart concert , no matter where it would be held is the

main thing , .

There could be more than one concert performance on any given night.

ABD River Cruise . is not the only tour company with guests wishing to see a Mozart Concert.

ABD River Cruise is a small co . compared to some of the big European tour companies

Any of those venues sound great. I was thrilled when it was changed to say we were going to Schonbrunn palace again. That place looks spectacular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter