Mr. Potato Heads Gone?

Hi all, do not know which forum to post this on so forgive me if this is the wrong one! A family member of mine was wondering if they still sell the make a Potato Head parts thing at Disney Springs? Does anyone know if they still do? Thanks!

Theyve been gone for awhile. I really thought they would bring it back in Toy Store Land somewhere when that opened. Im surprised they didnt. Its definitely a missed opportunity. Those pieces probably cost next to nothing to produce and they were expensive to buy but I still did and would again.

Theyve been gone for awhile. I really thought they would bring it back in Toy Store Land somewhere when that opened. Im surprised they didnt. Its definitely a missed opportunity. Those pieces probably cost next to nothing to produce and they were expensive to buy but I still did and would again.

It would fit in HS as well with the big prices on the Star Wars build your own stuff.

I think I saw Mr. Potato Head in the new Toy Story Land gift shop as you exit Midway Mania last week. If anyone has been recently maybe they can confirm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter