MS saved my sanity!

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
I have had 'one of those mornings' :rolleyes:

Firstly I had to investigate the u bend of the bathroom basin, after an unsuccessful attempt with a plunger which sent everything shooting straight back at me via the overflow hole! Offending sludge now removed (from both u-bend and tee shirt!) ;)

Then I spent about 45 minutes trying to persuade some obnoxious twerp at Virgin to add some accommodation to my fly-drive booking, at a price already agreed and held by one of his colleagues yesterday. He would have none of it, and kept telling me his figures 'must be right' and that I would need to pay another £480 deposit for a new booking! :eek: When he eventually did concede that my original figure was correct, and that he could add it to my original booking without a further deposit, there was no hint of anything as civilised as an apology :(. What should have been an exciting morning making progress with our trip plans turned into an exercise in blood pressure control!

But DVC MS saved the day! This afternon, I phoned to switch our 11 month VWL reservation to OKW, as today is the 7 month window for our check-out date. No hassle, no problems, just a polite, helpful and pleasant CM to help me. Ahhhhhh! I can feel my blood pressure coming down already. :)

Hilary -- am i right in saying your home resort is VWL? and if it is can i ask why change it to OKW ( nosey me ) is there something you don't like at VWL. Just asking cause i was thinking of a few days there next year.

jj......... :confused:

Yes, JJ you are right - our home resort is VWL and I love it there! :) However, we're switching to OKW this trip for a couple of reasons:

1. We can have a 2 bedroomed home in OKW for less points than a 1 bedroom home at VWL. As it will be our silver wedding anniversary during our time there, I rather liked the idea of the extra bedroom and no need to make up the sofa bed every night. ;)
2. DH can fish in the OKW waterways but it's not allowed at VWL :rolleyes:
3. We're planning on less park time this stay, so I'm sure we'll be visiting WL as well as all the other DVC resorts at some time anyway. We stayed at VWL for a couple of nights last trip, but seem to have spent most time at OKW so far.

(I don't mind you being nosey at all :) )

Great idea Hilary -- we went a few years ago with my wifes family and a 2 bedroom is great. Hope you have a lovely silver wedding anniversary ( silver how many is that sorry i'm a novice lol )

jj..... :)

silver how many is that sorry i'm a novice lol )
Silver is 25 years :eek:

Of course, I was a child bride, you know...... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter