Mulan movie release

HoosierJoy86

Earning My Ears
With movie theaters all over the country closed, how will Disney handle the release of Mulan? I’ve been really looking forward to seeing it.

thanxfornoticin

Mouseketeer
I bet they just wait it out until the movie theaters are back in business. I know they've moved some popular films to Disney+ very quickly lately (Frozen 2, Onward). But this is such a big, expensive movie with so much hype and controversy around it, it seems like they'll need to get it to theaters first.

karly05

DIS Veteran - "I found the Snipe!"
Can I put down my nickel on March 2021?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Disney was banking on not only US box office for this, but China/Asia box office as well. They need a big international theatrical opening for this, and if I were them, I'd be game to wait a year to get that.

Onward is going to Disney+ already because it already had its theatrical opening even though a lot of people didn't go to the theatre.

And this is making me want to start a new thread to speculate on movie release dates.

• Mulan<3

Earning My Ears
    I'm reallyyyy excited for the release of the movie! So sad it is postponed, but definitely understandable... In the meantime, I created a quiz in Mulan theme! Send me a message and I'll give you the link of the quiz!

anjuan

Mouseketeer
    It was supposed to be released when I was booked for DCL. I can't wait to see it.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.