• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Multi park genie+

melissa70

Mouseketeer
Hello
On my first day (it’s a Sunday) I plan to visit DHS first and then Epcot. I plan to buy an ILL for ROR and Guardians . My question is, should I bother trying to stack other rides in Epcot for the evening or just do Guardians ? Would it be worth it to buy the mulit park genie+? I won’t bother if it’s unlikely to get any LLs late in the day

It’s a personal decision but when I’m already paying for G+ and know I’ll be hopping, I pay the few extra $’s to keep my options open. So far we’ve always used it at both parks so it’s worked well for us.
Thank you! That’s what I was thinking but some people say you’ll never get anything after a certain hour

I think the main two LLs that would run out early are Remy’s and FEA. I still find having Genie+ at Epcot for other rides was useful. Most other rides I think you’d still be able to get. Saving 20-30 minutes on rides was still worth it for a few extra dollars. I’d stack Soarin’ as that ride can get a little long.

Thank you! That’s what I was thinking but some people say you’ll never get anything after a certain hour

We always got Soarin', Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Nemo, Figment, and the short Pixar films when hopping to Epcot. Occasionally, we also got Test Track and Frozen. The 2 P.M. hopping restriction was still enforced during our past trips. I have no idea how effective G+ now without the hopping restrictions.

When is your trip? We're going late next week and plan to use G+ the entire time. If our trip is before yours, I will report my findings.

You could try for a VQ for Guardians first at 7am and then if you don't get it, buy the ILL. You will know in seconds if you don't get a spot.

We always got Soarin', Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Nemo, Figment, and the short Pixar films when hopping to Epcot. Occasionally, we also got Test Track and Frozen. The 2 P.M. hopping restriction was still enforced during our past trips. I have no idea how effective G+ now without the hopping restrictions.

When is your trip? We're going late next week and plan to use G+ the entire time. If our trip is before yours, I will report my findings.
March 17th

This is a realistic list of what you might get. It depends how early you hop/start booking G+ for Epcot.
IMO, G+ for Pixar, Figment, Living with Land, and Nemo are not much use most days. Soarin' is of some value, and SE might save 10-20 minutes.

Much depends how early you plan to start booking Epcot passes, and how willing you are to book evening return times.

These days it seems more people are hopping to Epcot for 1pm to get a shot at GoG. It also depends if you are talking spring break or a slower time period.

My question is if I book at 7am a genie for Ratatouille in Epcot but next genie to book I want is at animal kingdom. If animal kingdom opens up at 7:30 but Epcot opens at 9, but I want it to be at AK, then I can book the second one at 9:30 since that is two hours after AK opened? We will have multipark genie.

My question is if I book at 7am a genie for Ratatouille in Epcot but next genie to book I want is at animal kingdom. If animal kingdom opens up at 7:30 but Epcot opens at 9, but I want it to be at AK, then I can book the second one at 9:30 since that is two hours after AK opened? We will have multipark genie.
Have you tried this yet? We can't, since we still have to do a park reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter