Multiple campsite bookings on same MDE account

VPro

Earning My Ears
Hi !

I'm planning a two week trip to WDW in September 2020 and I have to book for myself and my brother/sister in law.

We want two separate campsites, but we want to manage everything from my MDE account so everything is simpler for the FP+.

I will book one campsite in my name, with my MDE email address, but for their campsite, can I reserve in their name and put my MDE email address and link the two reservations afterwards on my MDE?

Thank you, I'm a bit overwhelmed with everything to know about WDW !

Hi !

I'm planning a two week trip to WDW in September 2020 and I have to book for myself and my brother/sister in law.

We want two separate campsites, but we want to manage everything from my MDE account so everything is simpler for the FP+.

I will book one campsite in my name, with my MDE email address, but for their campsite, can I reserve in their name and put my MDE email address and link the two reservations afterwards on my MDE?

Thank you, I'm a bit overwhelmed with everything to know about WDW !

I think the way to accomplish this is to each book your own campsites then use the "Family and Friends" capabilities of MDE to be able to make/see plans for the combined two groups.

I did this so long ago I forgot some details but you both make your resort reservations then one person in MDE "invites" the other to link them in. They can give you viewing rights only (you can see the other party's plans) or they can give you planning rights to make ADR's and FP's for them which it sounds like is what you want.

So do a little research on Friends and Family in MDE on who invites whom but there needs to be different primary names/email addresses on the two campsite reservations.

If I am wrong someone will correct me but I thing this is the gist of it - hope this helps. Good luck!

Bama Ed

@VPro am almost positive you cannot have two reservations at the same time under one MDE. You have to do like Ed said. To be honest, i would just enlist a travel agent to book for you. They can do each ressie and then you can link in MDE.

Thank you for the info !

Last question, if I buy the tickets for all of us, and we did do the two separate accounts reservations, will I be able to link them to their ticket since they will be in my "friends&family"?

Thank you !!

Thank you for the info !

Last question, if I buy the tickets for all of us, and we did do the two separate accounts reservations, will I be able to link them to their ticket since they will be in my "friends&family"?

Thank you !!

FP and Dining only for folks in your F&F list. They will have to link themselves to their ticket.

Seriously, though, we can help with Camping and Fort related issues but to go deep into MDE/FF, this is not the best forum to use.

Bama Ed

Ok, so im not an expert. But in october my brother decided to comw down and visit us for a day. I was able to link his tickets to my freinds and family accound and get fast passes for the whole group. Im assuming i could do so with the dining also but didnt try. If your arriving on seprate dates, i would list them as staying on the site that arrives first. So you can get your fastpasses all together. I made all the fastpasses for the group, not sure if that matters or not.

I called and booked 3 camp sites for later this year and we have 3 separate reservation but all 3 show up on MyDisney Experience account that I can manage. I have selected Magic bands for all 3 reservations and can make payments on all 3.

I called and booked 3 camp sites for later this year and we have 3 separate reservation but all 3 show up on MyDisney Experience account that I can manage. I have selected Magic bands for all 3 reservations and can make payments on all 3.

Payments? Is that for a package, Fundytrail? Maybe Disney IT has some new functionality. Bama Ed

Payments? Is that for a package, Fundytrail? Maybe Disney IT has some new functionality. Bama Ed
Yes the payment is for tickets and Fort Wilderness campsite reservation (it would be the same if it was a room reservation), when I booked I ask to be able to make the payments as we are taking our children and grandchildren for the trip. I receive confirmation online when I make the payments but our son and daughter receive a payment confirmation to their email accounts and we only receive an email confirmation of our reservation. Works great! Note, each reservation uses each individuals name, address and phone numbers.

I was also able to select all individual Magic Bands as well.

I have booked 3 RV's through a Disney approved vendor (Meacham's RV Inc) that is separate from the Disney booking.

Ok, so we book 2 separate campsites. I've linked the 2 reservations to MDE then I called Disney reservations and had them put a note that we are"traveling with"..I also called them and had them put under requests two campsites next to each other. I have even gone so far as to research 3 separate loops with 2 side by side sites in each loop. And I've also put those in under special requests..I've been luckey to get my requests honored each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!