Multiple Contract Bookings

AaronEuth

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Does anyone know how to book using different contracts on mobile android? I have tried everything I can think of to book, but it always wants to use my zero point BLT contract instead of the points I want to borrow from my OKW contract. They are different membership numbers but the same login.

Edit. Found it, guess you select the membership number in an area a few screens of scrolling down from where you pick the dates. Now to figure out why I get seven dwarfed everytime I try to use these points.

Last edited:
Edit. Found it, guess you select the membership number in an area a few screens of scrolling down from where you pick the dates. Now to figure out why I get seven dwarfed everytime I try to use these points.
This is most likely because you are trying to borrow on a resale contract, which needs to be done over the phone.

There seem to be reports that borrowing is causing issues when trying to be done online.

Why would borrowing on a resale contract matter? Is there a new limitation I didn't realize?

No, but since they updated the online system to allow for transferred and OTU points to be used, this seems to be a glitch that has now showed up.

I have read others having trouble with direct points too, so I am not sure it is only resale. But, haven’t had to borrow so cant test it.

I think they are working on trying to get it fixed, but as of today it seems to be an issue.

No, but since they updated the online system to allow for transferred and OTU points to be used, this seems to be a glitch that has now showed up.

I have read others having trouble with direct points too, so I am not sure it is only resale. But, haven’t had to borrow so cant test it.

I think they are working on trying to get it fixed, but as of today it seems to be an issue.
Actually this did not cause it, the 50% rule caused it. I have a resale contract I have not been able to borrow on for a few months, but my direct contracts can borrow online without issue. It is a tech issue for only resale contracts for the online system due to the 50% borrowing rule and once its removed you will be able to borrow again for resale contracts online. So for now you have to call MS to do borrowing on a resale contract. Directs still work online without issue.

Actually this did not cause it, the 50% rule caused it. I have a resale contract I have not been able to borrow on for a few months, but my direct contracts can borrow online without issue. It is a tech issue for only resale contracts for the online system due to the 50% borrowing rule and once its removed you will be able to borrow again for resale contracts online. So for now you have to call MS to do borrowing on a resale contract. Directs still work online without issue.

I borrowed points off a resale contract...bought in 2017...about 3 months ago and had no problem doing so, which was after the 50% rule went into effect,

The reports have mostly been the past few weeks which is why I mentioned it being from that.

I was going to see if I still could but as I said, I don’t need to so don’t want to chance it.

ETA: I gambled and did it, I had no problem borrowing points from my resale contract. So, it is not all resale contracts. It is also my white card membership so no direct points are part of it.

Last edited:

I borrowed points off a resale contract...bought in 2017...about 3 months ago and had no problem doing so, which was after the 50% rule went into effect,

The reports have mostly been the past few weeks which is why I mentioned it being from that.

I was going to see if I still could but as I said, I don’t need to so don’t want to chance it.

ETA: I gambled and did it, I had no problem borrowing points from my resale contract. So, it is not all resale contracts. It is also my white card membership so no direct points are part of it.
Okay, but your contract doesn't have the resale restrictions, mine does, so maybe that is what is causing....idk. I couldn't borrow on it in Aug. and Sept., before the recent change online. MS specifically told me its due to the 50% and because its a resale contract and once the 50% is lifted my resale would work online again. If I tried to select it to borrow and continue I would get the dwarfs as well.

Last edited:
Okay, but your contract doesn't have the resale restrictions, mine does, so maybe that is what is causing....idk. I couldn't borrow on it in Aug. and Sept., before the recent change online. MS specifically told me its due to the 50% and because its a resale contract and once the 50% is lifted my resale would work online again. If I tried to select it to borrow and continue I would get the dwarfs as well.

So, maybe it is resale contracts purchased after January 2019? Just clarifying that is seems like it is hit or miss because I know i have read that some people had trouble with direct points too,

I do have a contract I just purchased...maybe I’ll see what happens with that!

ETA: We’ll, it just let me borrow and book with my newly purchased BLT points that do have restrictions. So, it is obvioulsy not consistent for any one type.

So, maybe it is resale contracts purchased after January 2019? Just clarifying that is seems like it is hit or miss because I know i have read that some people had trouble with direct points too,

ETA: We’ll, it just let me borrow and book with my newly purchased BLT points that do have restrictions. So, it is obvioulsy not consistent for any one type.
Mmmm...odd, maybe the direct point contract error users where also selecting their resale contracts? Who knows with Disney's wacky IT, I had no problems borrowing online with my directs, but if I did the resale only or resale and direct it would dwarf on me.

Well thats good it works for you, wish mine did, not that I need to borrow any more but it would have been handy. Thats disney IT for you...I guess its just random just like other things work for some users and for others it doesnt.

Well thats good it works for you, wish mine did, not that I need to borrow any more but it would have been handy. Thats disney IT for you...I guess its just random just like other things work for some users and for others it doesnt.

Frustrating for sure for those having difficulty. You would think that much of this should be easy to fix.

I did have to call member services and they were able to complete the reservation. They mentioned people were having issues with new reservations that borrow points (did not mention resale vs not). Thanks for all the feedback.

Did you already transfer from one to the other? You have to call MS to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter