Multiple experience FP- how many did I get?

Alison S

Mouseketeer
Due to the events of last week, I had a CM call me today and offer me a multiple experience FP for each day of my trip (I will be at the parks 4 days). All the usual exclusions apply. I assume that meant 4 FPs, or 1 per day.

When I look at my list of FPs, at the top it says the dates I will be there (Nov 11-14) multiple experience FP.
Valid starting:

November 11

Valid through:

November 14
FastPass+ for:

2 Guests

Then it says experiences remaining/total for each member of my party : 1/1.

Does that mean I only have 1 FP total per person? Or one per day?

By that wording it seems you have ONE fast pass that you can use anytime from the 11th to the 14th. Unless you have one showing under each day... Then I would assume it would be one per day.

I am just curious as to what "the events of last week" were that would prompt this sprinkling of pixie dust?

I am just curious as to what "the events of last week" were that would prompt this sprinkling of pixie dust?

MDE wasn't working correctly for many people for most of last week (still isn't for some). It went down the morning I was supposed to book my FPs so I was a few days late in booking & missed out on some headliners. There are a few threads if you want to read more.

I tried the chat last night and the CM said their whole system was down and they couldn't see anything on my account! Weird that it seems fine to me now, but isn't working for them (opposite of last week).

Due to the events of last week, I had a CM call me today and offer me a multiple experience FP for each day of my trip (I will be at the parks 4 days). All the usual exclusions apply. I assume that meant 4 FPs, or 1 per day.

When I look at my list of FPs, at the top it says the dates I will be there (Nov 11-14) multiple experience FP.
Valid starting:

November 11

Valid through:

November 14
FastPass+ for:

2 Guests

Then it says experiences remaining/total for each member of my party : 1/1.

Does that mean I only have 1 FP total per person? Or one per day?
Yes, that would be 1 FP, for each person, valid from 11/11 till 11/14
I've been given GS Anytime FP before and when I got them for each day of the trip they were listed daily
If you had 1 each day it would show 1 on 11/11, 1 on 11/12, 1 on 11/13, etc.
It's possible they haven't finished building the FP though. Especially if they are still having issues on their end

Yes, that would be 1 FP, for each person, valid from 11/11 till 11/14
I've been given GS Anytime FP before and when I got them for each day of the trip they were listed daily
If you had 1 each day it would show 1 on 11/11, 1 on 11/12, 1 on 11/13, etc.
It's possible they haven't finished building the FP though. Especially if they are still having issues on their end

Thanks! I'll keep checking and try chat again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter