Multiple Resorts

Disney Adventurer

Mouseketeer
A couple of questions about owning at multiple resorts. Once you buy a minimum package can you add on through Disney with any point multiple? In other words if I already own 150 points at OKW can I add on only 20 or 30 or whatever more points at VWL? (I know closing costs would be high in relation to total cost, but can you do it?) Then a question about using those additional points. I will be able to book at OKW with an 11 month window, but can I use the new VWL points for that booking. For instance if I want to book at OKW for a total stay of 175 points and the most I would have available at OKW including borrowing would be 150, could I use points from VWL or would I just be able to book up to 150 points at the 11 month window and then wait until the 7 month window for the remaining 25 points?

You can only book during the Home Resort Window (11 - 8 months) using the points you own at that resort. If you don't have enough points in your current use year, you can borrow from the forward year. Once borrowed, they cannot be returned to the forward year, or banked. When you get to the 7 month window, you can book using points from other resorts.

I think the minimum add on is 25 points, but am not positive. If you go through Disney, they pay the closing costs.

That's correct Cap. 25 is the minimum for an add-on -- 50 with financing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter