Multiple Room reservations

vchristianman

Earning My Ears
I was just on the disney world website trying to get a quote for June 2020 for my family trip but I can't figure out how to do multiple rooms instead of just 1 one. There will be 4 adults and I wanted to see what the cost would be for 3 rooms. Is it possible to do a disney reservation for more than one room? I kinda of wanted wanted to see what a package price would be. THanks in advance for your help.

I think there is a way to call and have one reservation number for all three rooms. Personally, we just book rooms by booking one room at a time and going through the check out process each time. Each room then has its own confirmation number which can be linked in my disney experience. We do the same for quotes.

I would get a good Disney TA to do this for me-they are free and will do so much of the research type things for you, plus be on the lookout of discounts. Honestly, there is no reason not to use a good Disney TA.

If you are just looking for pricing, simply input how many adults will be in the first room and then pull up a quote for the package you want. Repeat those steps two more times for the other two rooms and add up the prices. I would, personally, then call in to book so you can either ask the CM to make the reservations under one number or link three separate reservations if you go that route.

I would love to know why it’s not possible to make a reservation for multiple rooms at Disney parks, and so you have to make a separate reservation for each room you want.

It’s an annoying hassle, and I’m always worried that the room class I’m trying to book will run out (if I’m booking, say 3+ individual rooms). Very strange for a destination that often has large groups visiting.

At any other hotel in the US I can call and reserve one room, two rooms, or an entire floor of rooms under one reservation.

Interesting side note, I recently got a survey from WDW asking about booking preferences. One of the questions asked if I would like to be able to book multiple rooms at once, so maybe there’s hope?

I second the comment about getting a Disney travel agent! It's no cost to you and they do all the work. :)

This past trip, my family of 6 was getting 2 standard rooms, guaranteed conjoining, but we had family members in 3 other rooms that we wanted to be close to as well. Our TA was able to make it all happen!

I second the comment about getting a Disney travel agent! It's no cost to you and they do all the work. :)

This past trip, my family of 6 was getting 2 standard rooms, guaranteed conjoining, but we had family members in 3 other rooms that we wanted to be close to as well. Our TA was able to make it all happen!

I think by conjoining you mean connecting. Those are the rooms with the inside door between them. In Disney speak adjoining rooms are rooms near each other.

And please be aware that if you read the fine print, nothing about your room is guaranteed. Even if your reservation says Guaranteed Connecting you may not end up with connecting rooms. There has been more than one poster with that on their reservation, and they still ended up in rooms that didn't connect. Disney has is so that they can move your room type if they need to. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

Oh, I also used to use a Disney TA, but I don't like giving up all control to them. Any changes you may want to make have to go thru them.

I think there is a way to call and have one reservation number for all three rooms. Personally, we just book rooms by booking one room at a time and going through the check out process each time. Each room then has its own confirmation number which can be linked in my disney experience. We do the same for quotes.

How do you link the separate confirmation reservations to your account. I booked two rooms separately, one for my family and one for my brother's family but only mine shows up in My Disney Experience. I was going to call but if you are able and it doesn't take a lot of time on your part, could you share how to do it. Otherwise, I will call.

Does your brother have his own my disney experience account? If yes, link it to his account manually(there should be a button to add missing reservations by entering the reservation number on both the website and app). Be sure you are linked to him and are sharing all plans and you will see both reservations on your account. You will be able to do online checkin and make changes for yours and not his with this method. If no, try manually linking it to your account by the method mentioned above. Because both the leads in our two rooms are managed by the same person, both reservations show on that person's account and we can make changes on both reservations and do online checkin from one account. Before linking, try making profiles in the family and friends section for your brother and anyone in his room if you haven't done so already. It usually wants you to select people from your family and friends list when you link things. If all of that fails, time to call:) Hope that helps.
Just an FYI, if your brother or anyone else in his room plans to get their own account, do it now before you link anything. Link the accounts together with the friend requests and then link the resort reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter