Muppet Babies

I feel the same way about this as Ducktales. I cannot get into it because it looks so different. I understand its not the 80s anymore and technology has advanced but I'd be happier with reruns of the originals.

What I don’t understand and I may not see the financial side or just time consumption, but why can the new Duck Tales be hand drawn but this have to be computer generated? Though the new look doesn’t bother me it does send me for a loop

What I don’t understand and I may not see the financial side or just time consumption, but why can the new Duck Tales be hand drawn but this have to be computer generated? Though the new look doesn’t bother me it does send me for a loop

Is Ducktales really hand drawn? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if is computer animated rendered in 2D. It seems too crisp to be hand drawn (or they've increased number of frames per second in order to keep up with Hi Def).

Is Ducktales really hand drawn? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if is computer animated rendered in 2D. It seems too crisp to be hand drawn (or they've increased number of frames per second in order to keep up with Hi Def).
I don't believe it is and a quick search doesn't confirm one way or the other.

Yeah, doubtful -- it is most likely made with Adobe Flash or a similar 2D computer animation product.

I love the new DuckTales show. I think it’s hilarious.

I don’t see anything wrong with the new animation but the new character leaves me wondering if Disney is going to make her the lead. I would rather it be Kermit and Piggie like always.

I have dragged all my Muppet Babies collectibles to the forefront of our display space and I am sooooo excited! :D

I feel the same way about this as Ducktales. I cannot get into it because it looks so different. I understand its not the 80s anymore and technology has advanced but I'd be happier with reruns of the originals.

YES

I've tried to watch the new Duck Tales and I couldn't do it!

What did I just watch???? Ugh! :scared: Just give us the reruns. Release them on dvd please! I have found some on youtube and my kids LOVE them. These "new" shows need to go. Stop remaking things. Make NEW things!

I did a survey months ago on this new show and rated it "meh". I guess I was in the minority....

Why do they need a new Muppet? It's pointless. There's enough Muppets to make the show with the ones we already know and love. I was excited about this until I saw Summer Penguin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!