Muppet Mayhem March Exercise Challenge

I would like to BUT I'm in the middle of midterms and state testing. If anyone wants to do April while I take on May or June, that might work better! If not, I can still swing April, I thiiiink.

That's fine if you can't. I was just double checking

Congrats to Sophy1996 for reaching Animal Red!

upload_2017-3-29_0-34-46.png

Animal is the wild drummer on The Muppet Show, performing with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. Animal is a crazed percussionist with three styles of music -- loud, louder, and deafening. It is a popular legend that Animal was inspired by Keith Moon, the wild drummer of the Who. The actual drumming for Animal was performed by Ronnie Verrell, a veteran drummer and member of Jack Parnell's house band for The Muppet Show

And I'm happy to report that I finally reached Miss Piggy Pink!

The team now stands at 10551 total minutes and 86% of our collective goal

Last edited:

Congrats to Sophy1996 for achieving Kermit the Frog WISH Green!

Today's character focus is Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant Beaker.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew is the resident scientist on The Muppet Show, and the host of the Muppet Labs sketches. In season one of The Muppet Show he worked alone, but in season two, his assistant Beaker was added to the show. Bunsen is always eager to show off his latest scientific discovery, but his excitement about progress tends to render him short-sighted. Beaker usually ends up being harmed by Dr. Honeydew's inventions.

Bunsen's inventions have included a gorilla detector, exploding clothes, edible paper clips, a banana sharpener, hair-growing tonic, and a machine that can turn gold into cottage cheese.

How about another character focus since the month is almost over and I haven't been very good at updating (sorry about that)?

upload_2017-3-29_23-36-5.png

Janice is the lead guitar player in the Electric Mayhem on The Muppet Show. She also portrays Nurse Janice in Veterinarian's Hospital, and appears in various other sketches, frequently as a chorus member. She is occasionally seen in the orchestra during the fifth season of the show. She has a very close relationship with the Electric Mayhem's bass player, Floyd Pepper (although, in the first season of The Muppet Show, she's involved with Zoot in the At the Dance sketch).

In addition to the guitar, Janice has also played the tambourine with the Mayhem, and the trumpet or trombone with the orchestra

27 minutes yesterday to add to my total, I will finish my month today and put in my final active minutes once I face the stationary bike later :)
Great job to everyone this month and our hostess has done an awesome job, I learned a lot this month , I didn't know much about the muppets at all!

1148/750

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter