Muppets

Bill007

Mouseketeer
Has the new Muppets show been cancelled? I only see 6 episodes listed on Dis+. Just curious. I didn't care for it as much as the original or the reboot from just a few years ago. The new one needed a lot of work.

I haven't heard either way if they intend to do more or not. It's not officially "cancelled" yet though as far as I know. I liked it pretty well, but it could use some tweaking. I think Covid impacted production though which is why it was a bit repititive.

Last edited:
Awhile ago, I saw a message about Muppets Now and something about "well, that didn't work", like it was canceled, but I think it was actually having to do with a digital effects watermark that was accidentally left on?

I like the new show and grew up with the original. The game show in the first episode was absolutely hysterical.

I like the new show and grew up with the original. The game show in the first episode was absolutely hysterical.

Yeah, I love Pepe ("The Losers Table" - 😆 ). I just didn't like that they did that gameshow several times with relatively similar jokes. I'm sure COVID played a part int hat which is why the segments repeated themselves so much. That's my only issue with the show though and I hope they will make more. My favorite parts are actually the bits with Scooter in the editing bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter